Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The most moving and beautiful testimony towards our producers

Just to show you that i think of you everyday and also how useful are your bags and baskets ....
The first picture are my groceries because they do not give plastic bag in supermarkets
Then my "trash cans" i have 6 differents ones: plastic/packaging, paper, glass, plastic bottles that i have to give back to the store, food, and a last one for the rest... now you know why the big square basket is si useful
Then i made the bowling bag into my diaper/baby bag it goes everywhere my baby goes
Finally the square basket always so useful for anything groceries, beach or swimming pool things but also and more than anything to carry a large sald bowl or a cake that you bring to some friends or to school...
you see i do not give so much news but you are with me everyday.
Clara



No comments:

Post a Comment