Saturday, April 4, 2015

What our Patrons say...



Hi Philip,



I've received the order and I'm really happy with it all. Thanks so much.

Dominique, Justhandmaidens, Australia (21/03/2015)



Dear Philip,

 The first parcel has arrived safely and I am more than happy with the fabrics on a first glance regarding colors, patterns and quality of fabric.

 I am looking forward receiving the second parcel .

 I am very happy about the handling of my order and the product quality. This is a great base for me to continue our cooperation.

 Best regards,

Ines, Karlotta Pink, Switzerland (18/02/2015)



Thanks Philip! We love your bags.

All the best

Izabella, Queensland Art Gallery, Australia (14/02/2013)

 

Wonderful!   I have received the fabric and it is beautiful! It has been wonderful to work with you, we look forward to ordering more fabric in the future!
Sincerely,

Christina, USA (10/04/2012)



Hi Philip
Thank you so much for the batiks - they are beautiful & were well worth the wait! :-)

Alison, USA (13/08/2008)

If you are not happy with regard of products quality, timings, etc, please tell us...
If you are happy with our overall service, please tell to EVERYONE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment